6401 Wornall Terrace Kansas City, Missouri 64113
St Andrew’s was founded in 1913. Much of the glass in the nave and narthex of St Andrew’s was designed and installed by the Jacoby Art Glass Company of St Louis. Most of the windows date to the expansion of the building in the early 1950’s. The original building dates to the 1920’s. C J Andrew likely was the designer of many of these windows. The beautiful large “Angel” window was designed by Hermann Schladermundt and originally installed in the St James Memorial church in Saint Louis in 1900. It was later installed in St Andrew’s in 1952.